The lower part of the tower dates from about 1150. The south porch is from the 13th century, and the body of the church dates from the 14th and 15th centuries. In 1655 Lady Anne Clifford restored the church, and rebuilt the north chapel and the chancel. Ceilings were added by Christopher Hodgson in 1830–31. There were further restorations in 1861–62, and in 1960.
For more information click here